Anyone who feels that material hosted on FithFath.com violates their copyright, can notify FithFath.com by sending a written notice to:
c/o: A. Gangi
936 Indian Boundry Lane
AGangi @ FithFath.com
The notice must contain:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted. (Please no phone numbers due to hearing difficulties)
3. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
4. The URL of the material that is claimed to be infringing
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Persons who receive a take down notice, have the right to file a counter-notice and have their work reinstated as described by the DMCA.
Repeat copyright offenders will have their accounts disabled.